GROW MICRO/BOWL LOTUS AT HOME | GROW LOTUS IN SMALL POTS
BUY LOTUS ONLINE: SELLER DETAILS
KKAUSHIK-8697010697 (WhatsApp only)
MONALISHA-9749170893 (WhatsApp only)
SOME GROWING TIPS:
1. Always plant you lotus tuber outdoors. they need 5-7 hours of direct sun for healthy growth. Lotus that are started indoors often become weak and die.
2. Lotus tubers should be planted in summer n rainy season, if possible. This allows the lotus enough growth and strength to make it through the winter.
3. Never fertilize your lotus until you have aerial leaves growing up, out of the water. Fertilizing too early will kill your lotus.
4. Check your lotus throughout the summer to make sure there is always water above the soil.
5. Fertilizing is necessary for prolific blooms. Wail until you have some aerial leaves sticking out of the water before applying fertilizer for the first time. Once your lotus is established, you can fertilize every three weeks during the growing/blooming season with the regular dosage of fertilizer, for healthy growth and continuous bloom
6. When deadheading or removing spent blooms or damaged leaves, always cut the stems above the water level, if you cut the stem beneath the water level, it will drown your plant, as lotus stems are hollow.
GROWING TIME: SUMMER AND RAINY SEASON